Most of our Cyberpac Express products are suitable for overprinting with your own branding and company details. This can provide a stunning solution for short run orders and fast turnaround projects. Each option has its own advantages, please see below our straightforward guide to helping you make the right choice. Please call for further advice if needed.
Silk Screen Printing
Silk Screen Printing advantages:
- Spot colour inks can be mixed to match virtually any Pantone colour.
- Inks are generally opaque meaning that colours don’t need to be backed up with a dedicated white plate.
- The process is suitable for line illustrations, logos and text (rather than graduations or photographs) and offers high quality print at a reasonable setup cost.
- The silk screen process can also be used to apply a transparent spot gloss varnish finish.
Foil blocking advantages:
- Foil blocking gives a highly premium and individual feel to the finished product.
- Can be metallic (silver / gold / copper etc) in gloss or satin finish.
- There is also a range of solid colours in matt or gloss finish.
- Ideal artwork is a line illustration or logo, and works best when in a contrasting colour or finish to the background
(black gloss foil on a black matt box, for instance, can be stunning).
- Foil blocking is suitable for relatively small image areas.